Saturday, March 5, 2011

we came to dance.










after weeks of banging on - yesterday was the day - the metal loving, punk hearting, ska worshiping day - soundwave.  the day to bring out your oldest most worn black band T, your 10 hole docs and tight jeans.  the day to worship to the alter of all things alternative and head smashingly awesome.

the highlight of the day for me was without a doubt The Mad Caddies playing Mary Melody - to quote my brother - you just lost your shit then.  followed by a very close second The Gaslight Anthem, although they did not play anything from my favourite cd - still amazing..  

the pics above are from the Gaslight's set - taken by my little bro, who has a slightly steadier hand than me when caught up the front in the smash of it. more slightly blurrier pics to come x

No comments:

Post a Comment