Sunday, February 27, 2011

big in japan












last week i had the pleasure of a quick three day trip to Tokyo for work, i had actually been in Brisbane for two days before flying out so i am feeling really confused about the what season it is - i went from 35 and thunderstorms in Brisbane to 1 and freezing when I landed in Tokyo - then fact that it was 30 in melbourne yesterday and I am back in tights and boots today is not really helping the fact.

i love the light in Japan, it is one of the first things that I notice when stepping out of Narita - the light in Brisbane is so bright with this yellow glow - while the light in Japan is almost grey, it is truly beautiful, like something out of an art house movie.

i have taken a few quick pics when i remembered - above is some of my favourite things - Shibuya crossing, Japanese sandwiches, Harajuku, small beautiful moments - such as birds on bike racks, the view from my hotel room..  Also note worthy is seeing Reid from Criminal Minds on a magazine - oh stop my beating heart..xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment