Saturday, February 5, 2011

Harnessed...





Herve Leger by Max Azria - images from style.com


still inspired by SS11 I am spending my Saturday night with a little bit of a craft project - harness making..

my kitchen bench is currently covered in a massive black hide that I am in the process of slashing up..  I love working in leather, it is truly an amazing material, it can be soft and malleable or tuff and unforgiving.. when ever i work with leather it takes me back to my child hood and sneaking into my dad's garage and playing with his leather embossing tools...

the finished results of my project to be posted tomorrow until then here are some harness loving moments from Herve Leger Pre-Fall 11 - not sure if i will be teaming mine with bod con though x

2 comments:

  1. please post new amazing harness asap.

    also i keep wanting to mention that i think your header is missing a blue bird on a blue tree. just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the process of finishing up now... will post asap..

    noted comments about bird and will take this into consideration.

    ReplyDelete